Re: New Tali-like game

Hi Andreas,

I don't have a website for the game, but here is a link to a
screenshot (I wrote a few words about the game in my blog):

http://bp1.blogger.com/_tlOuGaA_mXY/R6KLtVUsaeI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/oMCLpVHq2y0/s1600-h/Screenshot-Yams.png

I completely understand that gnome-games isn't looking to add more
games, that's fine. I was hoping for help with any of the items I
mentioned before, in case you have any standard documents that you
hand out to contributors. For example, how to pack my game in an RPM
that would depend on gnome-games, so I can reuse the graphics. Or, if
you are unable to run the game, I can look into that and debug it.

Thanks,
Catalin