New Tali-like game

Hi,

I would like to submit a new game for your consideration. "Yams" is an
extended, multiple-column version of Gnome Tali (from which it borrows
the graphics and layout). Yams is written in PyGTK and is available
under the GNU GPL. To try out the game, please see the attached zip
file or download it from SVN at
<http://voronet.francu.com/repos/yams>.

Your wiki page at <http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/Contributing> says
that there is no more room for new games in the gnome-games package. I
would, however, appreciate your help refining the game in various
ways, if you can help with any of them:

- Packaging for various distributions. I only used RedHat and Fedora
since 1999 and I know very little about the RPM format, and nothing
about other package formats.
- Improving the manual. I believe it is complete and clear, but then
I've been playing the game (with real dice) for 20 years now.
- General suggestions regarding the game's usability.
- Sharing the data with other Gnome applications (the Gnome Tali dice
images in particular).
- Any other hints for "Gnomification" that you might have.

Thanks!
Catalin