Re: Login issue with glChess

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:54:55AM +1100, Robert Ancell wrote:

> ps. I don't know if it's because of the timezone I'm in, but I've
> never seen anyone in a GGZ chess room when I'm online. Do we have any
> records of anyone successfully playing a chess game on GGZ? (Aside
> from me testing now and then...)

I've seen a fair amount of activity, although I can't confirm
whether the games were successful or not... :) I've definitely seen
games where people appeared to be playing for a long time. I
normally use the text client when I'm just checking on things, so
it's difficult to see whether people are idling in game or actively
playing.

The logs suggest that 320 chess games have been started in December.

Cheers,

Roger