Login issue with glChess

Hello,

a user has reported that he couldn't log into the GGZ server with glChess.
After some debugging, we found out that his Ubuntu username (which is being
used automatically by glChess as GGZ nickname) is already reserved by another
player on the server.

I think it's a good idea to simplify the login dialogue, but in this case it
makes it impossible for the user to log in. Maybe an "edit profile" button
would be a good idea?

Other small bugs I've uncovered during the search:
- glChess hardcodes New Zealandish English, oops :)
- the use of error codes in the GGZ protocol could be improved to be less
ambiguous of what "wrong login type" means, e.g. we've got USR_TAKEN by now
but I'll have to see if it would apply to this situation

Josef