Re: we should do something decisive about Agnes

> * Create a new game, based on our current version of Agnes with the
> following rules changes (which I'm hoping will make it interesting but
> not unwinnable most of the time):
>  * Foundations build by color.
>  * Tableaus build by rank only (suit does not matter).

One more rule change makes it perfect: instead of dealing a card to
the foundation to determine the base rank, the base rank is one above
the card on the left-most tableau pile. This ensures that at least one
tableau pile has the highest-ranking card at the top, a requirement
for a winnable game.