Re: Aisleriot on OS2008 (N810)

Christian,

Count me in as well: you being a personal hero of mine if you manage to get Aisleriot working on OS2008. :-)

I think it would be really great to have glChess on the Hildon platform.
And it seems to be possible to use Python there:
http://maemo.org/development/documentation/how-tos/3-x/python_maemo_3.x_howto.html

Does this mean that having and using the OS2008 SDK will suffice to port Aisleriot to the new Hildon version, eg. that an actual Nokia device isn't required? What would the chances of a free Nokia N810 to gnome-games developers be like?

 - Andreas