Re: AisleRiot fullscreen mode

Hi;

Le jeudi 06 septembre 2007 à 14:24 -0500, Jason D. Clinton a écrit :
> On 9/6/07, Sean <suseux googlemail com> wrote:
>         Yes it does actually, I wonder why compiz slows down svg
>         rendering,
>         sorry it's something I should have tried since inkscape
>         rendering is
>         slower with compiz on.
>
> There is a gconf key to have compiz bypass the offscreen pixmap for
> fullscreen windows. Set this to true as a work-around until compiz
> figures out this problem.

I think the problem is that aisleriot redraws the board (just the
exposed slots, but a big area nevertheless) on every motion of the
dragged cards. We might be able to make the dragged cards window a
override-redirect window (GTK_WINDOW_POPUP), but that will complicate
the motion tracking.

	Christian