AisleRiot fullscreen mode

Hi,

I'm running 2.19.92 of GNOME games(in gnome 2.18.1) and AisleRiot in
fullscreen mode is VERY slow when clicking cards and moving them, there
is a 2 second delay. Bearing in mind i'm on a core 2 duo CPU and 2Gb
ram.

Another thing is more a game issues which my wife has picked up on. In
the Klondike game there is a option for single card deals, you only have
2 redeals. The sent my wife into some kind of *I'm not playing that
again run into the other room*, it seems she's never seen this before in
any other card games and now hates it. Any chance anything can be done
about this(or give me a tip on how to disable this myself somehow)? :-)

Thanks

SeanW