BUG: Joke strings in AisleRiot not commented

G'day everyone

We're translating AisleRiot into Afrikaans (we're practically done, actually) but I noticed that some of the "joke" strings in the PO file isn't commented as such. This means that the translator doesn't know how to translate them -- are they serious, are they humorous, what?

The strings in question are:

(I used the translate-toolkit to find them, hence the additional temporary header)

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:2
msgid "Fishing wire makes bad dental floss"
msgstr "Fishing wire makes bad dental floss"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:3
msgid "Have you read the help file?"
msgstr "Have you read the help file?"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:4
msgid "I could sure use a backrub right about now..."
msgstr "I could sure use a backrub right about now..."

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:5
msgid "If you're ever lost and alone in the woods, hug a tree"
msgstr "If you're ever lost and alone in the woods, hug a tree"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:6
msgid ""
"Just because a crosswalk looks like a hopscotch board doesn't mean it is one"
msgstr ""
"Just because a crosswalk looks like a hopscotch board doesn't mean it is one"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:7
msgid "Look both ways before you cross the street"
msgstr "Look both ways before you cross the street"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:8
msgid "Monitors won't give you Vitamin D -- but sunlight will..."
msgstr "Monitors won't give you Vitamin D -- but sunlight will..."

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:9
msgid "Never blow in a dog's ear"
msgstr "Never blow in a dog's ear"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:10
msgid "Odessa is a better game.  Really."
msgstr "Odessa is a better game.  Really."

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:11
msgid "Tourniquets are not recommended unless in the direst emergency"
msgstr "Tourniquets are not recommended unless in the direst emergency"

# (pofilter) unchanged: please translate
#: ../aisleriot/rules/clock.scm.h:12
msgid "When without a stapler, a staple and a ruler will work"
msgstr "When without a stapler, a staple and a ruler will work"

Just to let you know.

Cya
Samuel Murray