Re: Fwd: GNOME Roadmap - Information request for gnome-games

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Aike Reyer wrote:
Andreas Røsdal wrote:
On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Thomas H.P. Andersen wrote:
Also I'd propose to use Seans new aisleriot cards as default.

Good idea. Sean's new anglo american card theme is very nice. So are many
of the other card themes in gnome-games-extra-data. Perhaps a survey
could be held, where new cards for Aislerot is voted upon?

Just for the record: Sean's cards are not the typical anglo-american deck
(and I think he never described them as such).  My deck (anglo.svg) and
bonded.svg are.

You're right, I confused the two cards. I meant "Aike's new anglo american card theme...". Since there are several opinions on the card themes, a poll would solve the issue...

 - Andreas