Re: Proposing dependencies for gnome-games (fwd)
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: "Andreas Røsdal" <andrearo pvv ntnu no>
- Cc: GNOME Games List <games-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposing dependencies for gnome-games (fwd)
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:48:49 -0600
Kudos for resolving this.
Thanks everyone involved!
On 11/13/07, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:59:51PM +0100, Andreas Røsdal wrote:
> >> Great, I guess this means that we can begin using and depending on GGZ now.
> >> Could JHBuild (and the 'external dependencies' list on the wiki) be updated
> >> to reflect this?
> > Yes, please update.
> libggz, ggz-client-libs have been added as external dependencies:
> This means that GGZ can be removed from the depenencies directory,
> except for 'ggz-gtk' which should still be maintained in gnome-games.
> I'll commit these changes to SVN if they are OK..
> - Andreas
> Games-list mailing list
> Games-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev