GNOME Mastermind 0.3 just released :)

Hi GNOME Games people, some days ago we talked a little about my game.
Now i've just released the new version, here follows the announce.
Give it a try and give me feedback if you want :)
Hope you will like it!

Filippo

=================================
  GNOME Mastermind 0.3 ANNOUNCE
=================================

Finally I'm happy to announce the third release of this little game!
Here follows a quick list of major changes:

    * Drag and drop.
    * Undo and Redo.
    * Double click on a peg places it to first free cell.
    * Added a first draft of a keyboard mode: 1, 2, 3, ... 8 keys place the
      correspondent peg to the first free cell.
    * Some tileset artwork restyling: 4 new themes (2 accessible by color-blind
      people), removed old simple.svg and replaced with a new similar but gpl
      one.
    * Minor user interface improvements. Made main window resizable.
    * Many bugfixes.
    * New translations:
	- Arabic (Djihed Afifi),
	- Basque (Mikel Olasagasti),
	- Indonesian (Andika Triwidada),
	- British English (David Lodge),
	- Spanish (David Prieto),
	- Brazilian Portuguese (Leonardo Fontenelle).

You can find more about the game at the project homepage:

http://www5.autistici.org/gnome-mastermind

Thanks to everyone who contributed with artwork, testing and
suggestions!
I hope you will enjoy it

Filippo Argiolas

--