Re: Aisleriot / mingw32

Hi;

Le dimanche 10 juin 2007 à 12:52 +0200, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2007, Christian Persch wrote:
> Le dimanche 10 juin 2007 à 02:55 +0200, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
> >> - Aisleriot and libgames-support assume that the datafiles are stored
> >in
> >> $(datadir) eg. /usr/local/. On windows this is a problem, because the
> >> data files should be relative to the executable.
> >
> >Maybe we should add some binreloc API to libgames-support, like
> >gnome_program_locate_file, and use that to find all files? On win32, it
> >could then return the right paths after finding out its own installation
> >path?
>
> Yes. I've been thinking about taking gimpreloc.c from the GIMP:
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/trunk/libgimpbase/gimpreloc.c?revision=19016&view=markup
> However, it's not trivial to implement in gnome-games, because of all the
> DATADIR variables and derivatives scattered troughout the code.

Not that many places in aisleriot and the parts of libgames-support that
it uses; should be feasible.

> >> - Moving cards quickly on the screen with the most will corrupt the
> >> graphics on the card.
> >
> >Not sure what that means; could you show a screenshot of the problem?
> >Also, does this happen if you run it with the env variable
> >AISLERIOT_PIXBUF_DRAWING set to 0 ?
>
> What I meant, was that the cards are rendered with corrupt graphics if
> they are dragged outside the screen. See:
>
> http://www.pvv.org/~andrearo/sol-bug.JPG
>
> Setting the env variable didn't solve it either.

I see. So it's only the dragged card, and it's not leaving the trace on
the baize, right? The drag window is a child window of the board's
GdkWindow, and the image is a GdkPixmap that's set as the background
pixmap of the drag window. It seems it's not correctly exposing the drag
window... might be a bug in gdk/win32 ?
(The code is in aisleriot/board.c:drag_begin(), btw.)

Regards,
	Christian