Re: Aisleriot / mingw32

Hi;

Le dimanche 10 juin 2007 à 02:55 +0200, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
> Issues & TODO:
> - Icons don't work.

I guess that's because the icons are installed somewhere the theme
doesn't look for.
gtk_icon_theme_append_search_path(gtk_icon_theme_get_default(), ...)
should fix that.

> - Aisleriot and libgames-support assume that the datafiles are stored in
> $(datadir) eg. /usr/local/. On windows this is a problem, because the
> data files should be relative to the executable.

Maybe we should add some binreloc API to libgames-support, like
gnome_program_locate_file, and use that to find all files? On win32, it
could then return the right paths after finding out its own installation
path?

> - Moving cards quickly on the screen with the most will corrupt the
> graphics on the card.

Not sure what that means; could you show a screenshot of the problem?
Also, does this happen if you run it with the env variable
AISLERIOT_PIXBUF_DRAWING set to 0 ?

Regards,
	Christian