Re: AisleRiot cards revamp

Always good to have more themes, and thanks for providing those PNG format
previews (and I'll assume you will hold on to the SVG original for the
use in game itself).

I'd still prefer the traditional deck myself - took me a moment to realise
what you were doing with your very abstract King of Diamonds character -
but great to have more artists on board trying out different things.

Keep up the good work.
I'll be especially interested to see what you do for your Ace of
Diamonds.

--
Alan