AisleRiot cards revamp

Hi everyone, Heres a short summary of why i'm here.

My wife plays freecell type card games alot and resently
tried gnome's version, she was not impressed by the look and
options availible. I decided (having done graphics and artwork
in the past) to do something about.

I popped in irc.gnome.org and someone was helpful enough
to point me to #gnome-art, I offered my skills as a graphics
artist to revamp gnome games and paticually the cards in
AisleRiot. I spoke to andreasn about this and gave me the go
ahead to do some mock ups, so here they are for you to look at.

Tango colour palette and guides used. Tell me what you think.

Regards

Sean Wilson