Re: unit testing for gnome-games

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Robert Ancell wrote:

Do we have a unit testing framework for Python? There are an number of
tests in glChess that need tidying up but I would be very keen for
them to be integrated into the build process so a buildbot could warn
me when I keep committing bugs :)

There's no support for any Python unit testing framworks in gnome-games currently, since Check is specific to C. PyUnit could probably be used for the pyton games.

 - Andreas