Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.21.4 Development Release

Thomas do you want to try making this release or would you like me to do so?

On 12/16/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org > wrote:
Hi,

This is going to be big. I mean, BIG. Or huge. It could even be HUGE.
2007 is coming to its end, and we're having a release to celebrate this.
Okay, technically speaking, I admit the goal is not "celebrate the end
of 2007", but well, why not do this at the same time? So you can grab,
let's say, some ice cream (I've heard that some smallish bearded Swedish
artist is an icecreamaholic -- let's call him Andreas), turn on your
computer, put the spoon in your mouth and start making things perfect
for GNOME 2.21.4. I'm sure the anonymous Andreas will do this, so if you
need some motivation, you can put some photo of someone who might look
like him as your background. Let's say this random photo:
http://flickr.com/photos/davidz/180705379/
Hrm. Forget about it. Motivation won't come with this photo :-)