GGZ community for gnome-games etc.

Hi!

Now that gnome-games has been using GGZ for some time, I have some questions / suggestions:

- Has anyone got any suggestions about how to improve the community aspect of GGZ support in gnome-games? I've seen the community functionality provided by GGZ, but gnome-games doesn't take advantage of it yet. What would it require to enable gnome-games specific community functionality for on gnome.ggzcommunity.org ? I think that gnome-games community news, gnome-games matches/tournaments with statistics on the web, and forum-posts and blogs could be a part of this. What I'm probably asking is, what would it take for a gnome-games specific version of http://gnome.ggzcommunity.org?

- What can be expected in the next version of GGZ, and when will it be released? (roadmap?) When will version 1.0 of GGZ be released? (A version 1.x is considered more stable?)

 - Andreas