GGZ Gaming Zone support for Gnome Games

Hello,

I have now committed the GGZ support patch for Gnome Games to CVS.
Now, gnibbles, iagno and Four-in-a-row have network support.
I have received quite a lot of help from the GGZ community during the
implementation. This is just a note about thing to come, but by GNOME 2.17.1, the GGZ support should be very complete with several hosted servers.

For more information about GGZ, see: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/

I have a list of bugs to resolve, so please don't send me any bugreports about the GGZ support yet. I will announce when GGZ support is ready for more widespread testing.

And yes, GGZ support is not a required library. However, I would like to encourage people to enable it by default.

 - Andreas