Game translations

I was wondering if many have checked the quality of the translations
for gnome games.

I was checking the new glChess translations and found many looked
incorrect, either adding information:

lt.po
#: ../glchess/glade/glchess.glade.h:16
#, fuzzy
msgid "Models:"
msgstr "Ėjimai: %d"

Or removing punctuation (inconsistently):

mn.po
#: lib/glchess/gtkui/new_game.glade:172
msgid "Game name:"
msgstr "Тоглоомын нэр"

I thought this might just be due to the language but I looked at the
British translation and it simply makes no sense at all:

en_GB.po
#: ../glchess/glade/save_game.glade.h:1
#, fuzzy
msgid "Save chess game"
msgstr "Solve the game"

(and _many_ more examples like this) And not just for glChess:

en_GB.po
#: ../aisleriot/aisleriot.schemas.in.h:3
#, fuzzy
msgid "Recently Played Games"
msgstr "Player Names"

This is a bit worrying as this is going to give a terrible user impression.

I'm not sure who's responsible for this but could someone check this
with the translation team?