Re: Maintainership of gnome-games

<snip>

I think it would be a great to see gnome-games project to cull some of
the older games, and focus on importing (or writing) some more
interesting games.  I don't want to get too caught up on the taxonomy of
games, but we have essentially five card games (blackjack, AR, freecell,
mahjongg, tali), 5 'ball' games (ataxx, five-or-more, four in a row,
iagno, same gnome), three puzzle game (tetravex, gnomines, klotski), one
'action' game (gnibbles) and one game I can't ship (gnotris).

I am interested in why you can't ship this, due to the fact that
copyright on tetris is basically non-existant.

Regardless, some cool ideas can be found at the pygame website:
http://www.pygame.org/projects/6

I realize this are pygame and thus use sdl (a no-no), but I imagine
they could be ported.

Here are some good ones:

http://www.pygame.org/projects/20/7/
http://www.pygame.org/projects/20/235/