Re: new games to write for aisleriot (was Re: Maintainership of gnome-games)

> Seasons) and didn't think to ask for it. So I need people to not think
they're being a bother when they suggest things.

I'll take another look at goodsol and get back to you with suggestions
(but feel free to remind me if i dont do so within a few days)

> game that works better. I can't see a point to searching for existing
> sets of games to consolidate.

consolidation was only a small part of it, since is dull work and t only
really benefits us from a maintaince point of view. I was thinking more
along the lines of adding to the common sol.scm file.  I think there might
be room to add a generic create 'N' deck with 'M' suits and avoid the
modest amount of repitition in several of the multi deck games.  There are
other ideas but that is the only easy one I remember off the top of my
head and it may not be the best example.

--
Alan