introduction and playing cards

Hi,

This is my first message on this list, but i am an older Gnome user and contributor on various FOSS projects, mainly in the graphics area.

Some months ago i designed some SVG playing cards http://www.nicubunu.ro/cards/ and released them as Public Domain (as required by the Open Clip Art Library). My intention was to have a fresh and non traditional look, something modern, as an alternative to all the classic styles used in games.

Recently i got encouraged (by Alan) to put a deck together in a single SVG file, in the way used by Gnome games:
http://www.nicubunu.ro/cards/sheet/ornamental_all.svg (388 kB)
http://www.nicubunu.ro/cards/sheet/ornamental_all.svgz (70 kb)

I hope you will like those and maybe find some use for them.

--
nicu
my clipart page: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro