Re: [ISSUE] games-network is plain wrong

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 11:49 +0100, Daniel S. Haischt wrote:
> I think using lan_server instead of server should fix it.
>
> Is there a #gnomes-game channel on irc.gnome.org, so we
> can chat?
There is no #gnome-games channel, but I occasionally hang around
#gnome-hackers as Spooky. I will try and be online tonight my time (say
7 - 9am GMT) unfortunately I'm preparing for a tramp and will be out of
communication for about four days and won't be back until Tuesday
evening. With luck I will have the basic problems resolved tonight, but
this is competing with real-life for time (a patch with a fix would help
greatly).