Re: Plan for new games in gnome-games

On 8/27/06, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Based on the discussions about new games so far, the gnome-games
maintainers (Jason and I) have decided on a plan for including a new
game in gnome-games during the GNOME 2.18 cycle. The plan is described
here: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/NewGamesPlan

The plan involves the following:
- During the release cycle for GNOME 2.18 we remove one old game, and
add one new game. The new game get included in Gnome Games 2.18.
- The decision of which game to add, and which to be removed should be
made based on a survey hosted on
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-games/survey.html
- To suggest new games for the upcoming new-game-survey, see
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/NewGamesPlan

We would very much like help to get as many people as possible to answer
the survey, suggest new games and contact the developers of the
potential candidates for inclusion. So in a short while, if everything
goes smoothly, we should announce this to other relevant places as well.

 - Andreas

I will announce this as widely as possible.

Cheers,

Corey