Hi, quick question about SaMe

Hey,
I am making a clone of SaMe but in java bascially to help with my Java and also my girlfriend loves the game but I can't convince her to get linux on her laptop :( so I though i would make something that would working in both windows and linux that she could play.
I like the stones you guys have so i downloaded the source and used the stones.png in my own project. I was just e-mailing to make sure it was ok? Its open source available at http://www.hamsters.plus.com/projects/jsame/ basically cause i suck at art and cant make images up myself.

Hope its ok?

thanks
Alasdair MacLeod