FTWCA SVG

In the end, I compromised and only uploaded the icons from Daniel which
met one or more the following criteria:

* Everyone agreed they were vastly better than the current ones: gataxx,
  iagno, tali
* Fully complied with the Tango spec by having a eliptical drop shadow
  along the bottom of the icon frame: gnibbles and gnomine

In deciding whether or not to back out the artwork done for Aisleriot, I
ran some informal benchmarks on two machines comparing the rasterizing
time of Mahjongg and the new Aisleriot theme. They are almost exactly
equal. So, I decided to commit to optimizing both of these code paths
simultaneously rather than back away from SVG all together. That work
should be completed later this week in time for the 2.16 final.

Hopefully this compromise makes people happy. If not, feel free to discuss.