Re: spanish approach for aisle-riot

Francisco Yuste Garcia said:
> I am finishing the artwork. SVG version is 22MB. I use a PNG version
> instead.

Wow... have you simply been scanning and tracing them in without doing any
edits? For what it's worth, SVG support symbols. This lets you define
images like the sword by drawing it once, then you can "<use>" the sword
over and over, moving and rotating it in place wherever it is needed. To
check this out, just take a look at the source of the decks on my page...

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/