spanish approach for aisle-riot

Hello, I am _andandare_ and this is my first mail in this list.

I was wondering if there is a spanish approach for card games in
aisle-riot architecture.

I would like include my final thesis development in this gnome project.
Should I follow some guidelines in order to do this when i finish?

But scheme code, is there any other documentation about aisle-riot
architecture?

Although i design my own artwork and documentation is absolutely
essential, manuals and spanish card sets would be appreciated.

Cordial greetings.
--
Linux Registered User #297006, a.k.a. "andandare" [at] jabberes.org
Smartly using GNU/Linux Debian since 2000