Re: AisleRiot: two new games

> I'm not sure what a good answer is (to quote from the manual "... Guile
> does not even contain procedures for copying vectors ...") but I'll see
> what I can come up with.
>
>  - Callum

To follow up to myself - I've made save-variables use copy-tree so we get
actual copies and gaps appears to work (at least I can't reproduce the
"jammed car" problem any more). It may break other things, but I haven't
found them yet.

I have also uploaded gaps to CVS, but I haven't had a chance to look at
cruel.scm yet.