Re: AisleRiot: two new games

Callum McKenzie wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to say that I have fixed this (in CVS HEAD).

The correct function is:
[snip]

I noticed that actually, but it didn't fix my problem (which admittedly I had explained poorly in my original post.)

Try this: start a new game, then play awhile until you replace some card in the leftmost column with a two (which will then be locked into place.) Hit undo a few times until the original card is back, then try to move it somewhere. It'll be locked as if it were the two still in that slot.

--
Zach Keene