Re: gnome-games 2.12.0

> yo!!!
>
> Callum McKenzie wrote:
>
>>gnome-games 2.12.0
>>==================
>>
>>Here it is! The shiny new stable release of gnome-games.
>>

> There's been also some work on Five or More (glines):
> - There are now three different board sizes
> - Fullscreen mode
> ciao, marco

Absolutely correct, and I forgot to mention your hard work in the 2.11.1
release notes too. Please accept my apologies.

I have this horrible feeling you aren't the only one I've missed. If
anyone else feels left out, please speak up. My releases notes have often
been made in a hurry this cycle and I have omitted people - sorry.

 - Callum

PS: On a completely different topic: the merging of the preview-2-13 CVS
branch with HEAD won't happen for another few nights, not all of my
development tree is buildable yet.