High Scores

I am a newbie on the listserver (and on Linux)., so pardon my
ignorance.  I am curious to know if there is a central repository for
high scores from the games.  I realize that the way the games are
currently set up it would be easy to "fib a little", but it would be
useful to find out what scores are possible so that we can find out
better strategies for winning.

I am hooked on Same Gnome, for example.  My highest score to date is
102,550 on the large board.  How is everyone else doing - what scores
are others getting?
--
The OldSeaDog, at
OldCDog gmail com