designing a cardset for aisle-riot

Good night from Spain.

I already made the enhacements that you advised to me.

Inkscape's XML-SVG editor is incredible!.

¡Now the spanish cardset is smaller than 0.5MB!.
Since it sized 22MB, there were some changes ;).

But there is just a problem.

Gnome svg rendering and inkscape svg rendering show differents results.
You can notice it with eog, thumbnails or GQview against Inkscape. I
think all those applications, but inkscape, don't support earlier svg
standard's versions.

You can download the svg inkscape's svg  export from
http://murillo.eii.us.es/~i7352/andandare.png

Also, you can download the svg file from
http://murillo.eii.us.es/~i7352/andandare.svg.

I know Spanish figures need to be included yet, but first i would like
to load succesfully the svg from sol (the aisle-riot architecture).

Thanks in advance.

--
Linux Registered User #297006, a.k.a. "andandare" [at] jabberes.org
Smartly using GNU/Linux Debian since 2000