Re: More Mahjongg Maps?

> How do you feel about adding more maps or layouts to Mahjongg?

I'm very happy to add them with the main distribution - the data for a
game isn't large.

The catch, as you have noted, is that we don't have a level editor nor do
we support anything but our own format. Ideally we have a level editor and
support KDE and XMahjongg formats. The only reason we don't yet is one of
time. Neither format should be difficult to support.

Aggregating interesting levels (and eliminating duplicates) will only be
useful once we can use them, so patches are welcome.

Right now I can't do anything about it at all, things will only be
marginally better once I get back from Scotland and France in a week.