Re: Menu names and placement

For what it's worth, I checked on a number of names for (USPTO) trademark
status and such a while back. Klotski's trademark is abandoned, Nibbles
has tradmarks for food products but not software, and Tetravex looks to be
trademark free. The only recent trademark that we use is Ataxx, which was
dead by 1998. Though we don't use it, it looks like the name "Minesweeper"
(software) has never been trademarked.

Beyond that topic, I should avoid saying anything that will offend the axe
mobs.

*cough* FreecellDoesntNeedItsOwnMenuItem *cough*

With Love,

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/