Re: gnotski Next Previous, Page Up Page Down?

On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 17:55 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> How about using Page Up and Page Down to skip to the next game in Gnotski?
> (Could probably also use the gtk-go-forward gtk-go-back icons)
>
> Figured I may as well ask before filing a bug report or trying to put
> together a patch and I thought it could be something others games
> might also want to do in a consistent manner so the choice of
> keybinding would need to be made carefully.

Well most of the games don't have levels and those that do don't support
going up and down them without "earning" it (i.e. winning the previous
level). I think it is quite safe to use them this way for klotski, there
is nothing else to be consistent with. The only possible problem being
if we changed the game so that you had to win our way through each
sequence of levels.

Richard, you're caring for and feeding Klotski at the moment, what do
you think?