Re: gnibbles improvements and build instructions

> Check out ...
> Specifically, checkout and install 'gnome-common' from CVS. Good luck with
> gnibbles.

Thanks very much, sorry I didn't find the webpage myself.. after much
tribulations in compiling a new version of gtk and getting all the
paths correct I have run the CVS version of Gnibbles.

Minor bug... Click New Network Game, then cancel... the main
preferences menu item has not been re-enabled. I take it that the
network game capability is still a bit hairy? I couldn't host a game
or look for games on my network and the didn't
appear to exist.