Re: Gnibbles network patch

I've thrown this into CVS since it seems to work and also fixes some of
the nasty loose ends from the iagno work.

Some questions (which I could probably answer by looking more carefully
at the code, but haven't yet):

1) What happens when a gnibbles game and an iagno game talk to the same
game-server at the same time ? Does one try to play the other ?

2) Can we be a bit better about discovery for the game server ?
Metaservers are the traditional answer, but could we also do zeroconf
style discovery on the local network (other parts of GNOME already do
this).

Otherwise it is good. Now all gnibbles needs is an computer based
player.