Gnibbles network patch

Hi Callum and all,

Here comes a patch to add network mode to gnibbles. Two players only, at
the moment.

The implementation uses the common network code already in gnome games.
The clients all have the same data about the world, while one of the
clients sends a message to synchronize the game to the other.

The biggest challenge is keeping the games synchronized. I'm fairly
certain that this solution does that, but it could always need more
testing. I'm sure there are things which can be improved, and I'm open for
suggestions. IMHO, it works fairly well already, even on a pretty slow
connection.

To test it:
- Apply the attached patch to gnome games CVS.
- Modify gnibbles/network.c to use localhost, or the hostname of where
you are running the server, instead of gnothello.gnome.org.
- Execute the server in libgames-support, by running: 'python
games-server.py'
- start gnibbles twice, and connect to the game.

Andreas Røsdal