Re: Proposed Module for GNOME 2.9: GNOME War Pad -- Questions

Lucas Di Pentima wrote:

Now the doubt you've created me is this: GNOME won't accept any new game because of the package's size? I think this is terrible, not allowing more games because of someone is overloaded woth work, it's simply not scalable, why not split gnome-games in different singular packages? maintained by different people? it's just an idea.

Not so bad really, it's a Free world :). If someone wanted to, for example, they could create a new package like a Gnome-Games-Super-Extra-Pack that could become so valuable that it was later distributed with Gnome. Happy, happy Freedoms.

Cheers,

--
Bruce Alderson <mx warpedvisions org>