AisleRiot changes

I added simple exception handling to aisleriot earlier today.  It only
handles calls into the game registered by (set-lambda), and doesn't
cover every scm call.  Most notably, it doesn't handle exceptions when
you try to load a new game.  In case of an exception, it will start
bug-buddy with some details of the game available (I attached an example
crash for clarity).  We can probably improve this a bit, but I think it
will really improve the quality of the bug reports we get.

I really wanted to get a backtrace when the exception occurs, but I
cannot figure out how to get guile to do that.  It doesn't appear to be
in a state that any of the backtrace commands will work.  I can store
the name of the function that caused the crash, as I have that
information, but its a poor substitute for a full backtrace.

Additionally, I'm planning on cleaning up the aisleriot/ directory.  I
want to move all the scheme rules files into a subdirectory.  I am
interested in adding some metadata on each variant (category, ease of
play, maybe a screenshot or two...) and don't want to double or triple
the number of files in the main aisleriot directory.

Thanks,
-Jonathan