Re: gnome-games 2.7 development branch

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 07:00 -0700, Rexford Newbould wrote:
> Has anyone taken on the task of building a Mahjongg tile layout editor?
> If not, I could start, albeit slowly--there's many other things I
> _should_ be doing!
>
> Rex
Krzysztof Foltman <kfoltman onet pl> sent me some semi complete stuff a
while back. You might want to contact him. I don't have his patches
conveniently at hand but he was doing an in-game editor that was started
with a command-line switch. I don't particularly like the command-line
approach, but I'm open to suggestions.

The other things I'd like to do is to save the layouts as external
files. This is an obvious first step for an editor (how else do you save
them :) and useful is general.