Re: gnome-games 2.7 development branch

Has anyone taken on the task of building a Mahjongg tile layout editor? If not, I could start, albeit slowly--there's many other things I _should_ be doing!

Rex

Callum McKenzie wrote:

I've just branched off the 2.6 stuff in CVS. gnome-2-6 is the stable branch (and what will become 2.6.0), HEAD is going to
start becoming unstable again in a day or so.

If you have code or ideas to contribute, now is the time to do so (i.e. early in the development cycle). I've got a backlog of stuff from the end of the last cycle but that should clear quickly.