Need some infos about game writing with gtk

Hi there!

This morning, I just came up with the idea of writing a
Rock-Paper-Scissors game. It would be called ShiFuMi ant use GTK.
Some interesting features: AI and network game...

I just had a look at the Gnome-Games project and I think it can be
pretty helpful. Anyway, I am writing this message in order to get some
informations about the libgames included in gnome-games... What is it?

Do you have any advice for the development of this kind of program?

Greetings,
Nicolas.

--
| Nicolas BENOIT                    |