Re: Maya theme for Mahjongg

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 02:13 -0300, Gon Odi wrote:
> I send you a theme for mahjongg based in Maya codices.
> This time it have the new format.
> Its ok?

They look very nice. I haven't had a chance to try them yet (stupid
problems with my email machine over-night meant I couldn't get them to
my development machine). One comment though: there isn't much difference
between the highlighted and un-highlighted tiles. It's alright for
people with good colour vision and young eyes, but many people find
these things too subtle. Could you lighten up the highlighted tiles. If
it's done right they should look stupidly bright when viewed as a full
set (look at the other sets for a comparison). If you can sort this out
quickly then I should be able to fit them in in time for 2.6.