Gnex 0.5.0

Callum,

I have implemented the dynamic window resizing with gconf support in
G'Nex.  Please have a look and let me know if this is more like what you
had in mind.  Note that the only AI setting currently implemented is
"Braindead" and the others will default to that.  If you are happy with
the preferences, resizing, etc. the other AI settings will be relatively
simple to add.

http://www.dvhart.com/projects/gnex/

(you can get it out of CVS or just download version 0.5.0 as it is
current as of today)

Regards,

Darren