New Gnome Game

Gnome Games Team,

As an excercise in Gnome applications development, I wrote a "Pigs in
Pens" game for gnome using libglade.  It currently builds and installs
from CVS with no known bugs.  I haven't written the schema or the i18n
code yet, but it does interface with gconf, has its own icon and menu
entry.  I mentioned this game on the list a while back (with no
response), but the code has improved considerably since then, so I
thought it was worth another shot.

I would really like to 1) get some feedback from seasoned gnome
developers and 2) find out if there is a possibility of including the
game in the gnome-games package.

Game homepage:   http://www.dvhart.com/projects/gnex/
CVS information: http://www.dvhart.com/projects/

Regards,