Re: Themes in Games

Jesús Benítez, 2003-08-10 16:23:30 +0100:
> [...] I was having a look at Gnect source code, but in the source code
> its hard to me to understand how themes work, is there any paper about
> that??

Hi Jesús,

I'm afraid gnect's theme-handling code is pretty twisted, although that
should change in the pretty near future. I don't recommend using it as a
reference right now (...it's a good example of what _not_ to do).

I hope one of the other games suits your needs.

If I haven't managed to put you off studying gnect, please feel free to
email me and I'll try to help you make sense of it.

Cheers,

Tim
--
Timothy Musson  -  trmusson ihug co nz